McRobbie presenting certificates and rosettes to Patsy Younie, Gemma Reid and Kay Kewley
A visiting 4 legged friend put the seal of approval on the dog biscuits!!
Ballogie and Birse are two adjacent areas on the south side of the river Dee, between Banchory and Aboyne. The Birse and Ballogie Community Council represents the whole area, but both have their own community halls. Ballogie Hall was built by WE Nicol in 1908 for the celebration of his daughter’s homecoming after her marriage The Hall is situated near the centre of the village, opposite Trembling Trees, which for many years was a joiner’s shop.